Ashley Robinson’s primary areas of practice include construction contracts and litigation, surety law, insurance defense, zoning and planning, trademark prosecution and litigation, and general litigation. Ashley’s degree in Civil Engineering adds to her technical understanding of these practice areas. She represents general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, owners, and sureties on a range of construction related issues including:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating construction contracts;
- Advising landowners regarding zoning, permitting, subdivision, and variances;
- The Louisiana Private Works Act and Louisiana Public Works Act;
- Complex construction claims for payment, default, delays, and defective work; and
- Contractor licensing.
- All Louisiana State courts
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law School (J.D., B.C.L.)
- Louisiana State University (B.S., Civil Engineering)
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.