Peter-Raymond Graffeo graduated from Louisiana State University in 2016 with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering along with a minor in Environmental Engineering. After obtaining his undergraduate degree, he went on to work as a project engineer on one of the largest hydroelectric dams in Texas, before moving on to work in the company’s legal department in Los Angeles.
Peter-Raymond then graduated cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2021. While at Loyola, Peter-Raymond participated on the PACE Environmental Law Moot Court Team and was a published member of the Maritime Law Journal. Additionally, Peter-Raymond received the Advisory Chair Award.
- All Louisiana State courts
- All Louisiana Federal courts
- Loyola University, New Orleans College of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Louisiana State University, Civil Engineering and minor Environmental Engineering
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Italian American Bar Association
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Offshore Windfarms: What Laws Apply? 20 Loy Mar L J 103 (2020)