Cristine Farah graduated from University of Montreal in 2018 with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and was admitted to the Quebec bar in 2019. Cristine clerked for a civil litigation firm in New Orleans prior to obtaining her LL.M. summa cum laude at Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2021. While studying for her LL.M., Cristine worked as a student practitioner in the Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic & Center for Social Justice with the Immigration Clinic.
Cristine is licensed in New York since 2022 and plans on getting admitted to the Louisiana Bar in 2023.
Prior to joining the firm, Cristine has worked on various complex civil litigation matters with a special focus on appellate practice.
Cristine is fluent in English, French, and Arabic.
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Loyola University School of Law (LL.M.)
- University of Montreal (LL.B.)
Associations & Honors
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Quebec Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Warren E. Mouledoux Professional Responsibility Award, 2021